Monday, October 4, 2010

Does Apostolics Means Following an Apostle?


Q: I noticed in your article defining what APOSTOLIC means, that point 5 lists following an Apostle to be Apostolic. Can you expound on this?


A: The article you have referred is 'Define and Explain, What is Apostolic and its Characteristics?'. You have misunderstood my real intention in saying it. In the first section, "What is Apostolic?" I have clearly told that JESUS CHRIST is the chief apostle of all Apostolics, but in the second section of "The Characteristics of an Apostolic" 5th point I have told that "Apostolics are also those who are in touch and connection with a person who has a calling of an apostle". The key word is "also", which means the apostles are inclusive and not exclusive of the other 5-fold ministries of the Church (Eph 4:11), there is a special grace which comes uniquely through the apostles which you cannot see in the other ministries particularly to teach and establish in strong doctrine and concrete faith (2 Tim 1:9-11). 




No comments:

Post a Comment