Saturday, February 4, 2012

What Can I Do About My Wife?




Pray For Peace, Joy and Happiness


Q: Kindly pray for peace, joy and happiness in my married life, since my wife rosy michael is never co-operative for any thing. She says back pre-determined answers and she is not at all doing her duties at home well, what ever she likes she does and she never listen to me, and always says bad words. I asked her to leave me and go, that also she does not do. I am totally fed up in my life because of this lady. Kindly pray.

A : Greetings to you in Jesus name! As the Lord has instructed us, we ought to love our wife as the Lord loves the Church
(Eph 5:25). It is a self-giving and a sacrificial love which is unconditional. I know it is hard to carry on without God's grace. But God is ready to dispense His mercy and grace in abundance for those who approach His throne of grace in the time of their need (Heb 4:16). I pray that the Lord might give His grace to you to love your wife in such a way, that she might be convicted to change her ways and submit herself as a good godly wife, as instructed by the word of God (Eph 5:22- 24). God brings conviction through the Holy Spirit to a believer as we obey His word and walk according to it (John 16:8-11). Be anxious for nothing, instead give all your burdens to the Lord and receive the peace of God, and keep walking by the peace of God that He gives to guard your mind daily moment by moment (Phil 4:6-7). Very soon you will grow spiritually and will not be fed up with your wife, instead you will become a pro-active agent of godly change in your family as its head. Much Blessings...





No comments:

Post a Comment