Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Healing Grace

The Serenity of Life

By Abraham Israel





Have you ever experienced a situation which required you to trust in the Lord and believe Him see you through it, at the end of which it produced,

(1) Peace and Rest.

(2) Patience and Hope.


Peace and Rest

In my life when I was a very young child about the age of around nine, my ears got affected due to the reason of water entering in to my ear and staying in there for a long period of time to cause infection inside my ears. I got it treated for many months and nearly a year or so, finally the doctor said that my ear immediately needs an operation to get back to normal condition.

During that time period in my life I prayed to God and He gave me faith and I expected God honestly to heal me. The doctors gave some 1 week time for improvement. Praise the Lord! By the very next week the doctor checked my ear and told me that the operation was not needed because of a drastic improvement. After this incident, my faith got increased in God and I experienced peace and rest in God till the present time. My ears are working fine for the glory of God! Praise the Lord!
Patience and Hope
In another phase of my life when I was studying my engineering at the age of twenty, I got severely affected in my body due to hyper thyroid. I was severely afflicted due to excessive secretion and release of thyroxin [a body fluid used for digesting food]
which would make whatever I ate to immediately get digested without taking in the nutrition in to my body. I was feeling very depressed and disoriented and weak during that phase of my youthful years. Then having no option, I turned to the Lord God of my childhood. This severe weakness and trembling in my body caused me to get angry and get irritated even for small things. This led me in to a lot of emotional problems and unforgiveness which made me miserable daily. But this was blessing in disguise that God used as a channel to develop my patience and build a strong hope in Him by the power of the Holy Spirit.

During these days God reached out to me in His mercy and grace by His Spirit and quickened His word
[the Bible] to me. His word moved in to the depth of my being as I started to read it continuously day by day and it began to penetrate in to my mind quickened by the Holy Spirit. This quickened word of God began to control my soul and it started to produce patience in me, and patience produced a very strong hope in God and this hope made the love of God to be poured out in to my soul. I began to be joyful in spite of all my afflictions and learned to trust in the Lord patiently day by day. After all these trials have come and gone, now I thank the Lord very much for having built a strong character in me through these things which will stay with me throughout eternity. As the psalmist David also wrote, "Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep Your word. You are good, and do good; Teach me Your statutes. It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes." (Psalm 119:67-68,71)
.
My life and walk with God has never been the same after all these storms of life and God has lifted me in to soaring height and altitude as days passed by and has blessed me more than ever now. If you too are going through such trial, don’t despair but turn to the God of the Bible who will take care of you and will turn the curse in to a blessing as He did in my life! Praise the Lord!











Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d