Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Don't Want To Get Dropped Out, What To Do?





How To Deal With This Person Whose Attitude I Don't Like?



Q: I have a question slash dilemma: there is this member at our church, I don't like her attitude nor spirit. She seems to be targeting me. I am in a prayer group Wednesday nights from 6pm to7pm. This person who gossips with jealousy and envy, she even at one time mocked me. We are in the choir. she seems to try and mimic everything I do. She seem to be in a competition mode. Israel, I am not about performing. When I am worshiping its all about GOD, I am not fishing for complements. This person is starting our prayer sessions. I was in praise and worship she decided to do praise and worship. I dropped out. BUT I WILL NOT DROP OUT OF THE PRAYER GROUP. I truly don't want her to TOUCH me. She's DARK in spirit. What to do?

A : Sometimes God gives promotion in our spiritual lives by putting such person with a negative spirit in our midst. Until we face such people, we will need no special grace from God to handle our life and will continue to live gracelessly in our limited human ability. So take it this way, just because she has been positioned over there is a opportunity for you to excel greatly in your spiritual life. I personally have faced many people in my past like that, first in a soulish way I would face the problems which would cause much unnecessary burdens to be stacked upon the back of my life to carry. Then God taught me to see such people as not right in themselves and need help, so with much compassion I would be able to look at the same people who live with the same attitude. To my surprise, I learned that every time I would act in God's unconditional love towards such people, every time I would be greatly blessed by God with great joy and satisfaction. Many people stay that way still, but I have been so blessed continuously in my spiritual life and thus make a difference in the lives of many people. I have been blessed to become a blessing.

This is the reason Jesus strongly said in
Matt 5:44-45, 48, "44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust..... 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect." The more we are living this positive lifestyle and Character of God, the more we will be experiencing the perfect love of God which will satisfy us with great peace that cannot be understood with our mind and continuously brings more and more of joy unspeakable. I promise you, those who will experience such wonderful unconditional love through you will themselves be greatly affected by the positive experience that comes through you. Who knows, they might be delivered from that evil bondage of the devil and you might have been used as God's extended hand. Do not resist evil, but overcome evil with the good deposit of our Heavenly Father's character which has been deposited in your spiritual genes when you were born again (Rom 12:21; 1 John 5:3-4; 1 Peter 1:22-23).

"21 If your enemies are hungry, give them food to eat. If they are thirsty, give them water to drink. 22 You will heap burning coals of shame on their heads, and the LORD will reward you." (Prov 25:21-22)
. The reward is a precious spiritual one that is more valuable than any earthly reward, thus the eternal reward you inherit will stay with you for eternity and you will never ever feel that you have wasted the opportunity which God has given you to earn much eternal reward even for eternity ahead. Just let go of yourself and let God live His life through you, without it, it is impossible to fulfill these command naturally with our own strength.

Much Blessings......







Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d