Thursday, June 9, 2011

Should I Stand Against Evil Doers or Run Away From Them?





Should I Stand Against Evil Doers or Run Away From Them?



Q: My name is Reena I am a *50* year old female Hispanic that always believed in God, but felt other things were more important than to read my Bible or go to Church. I just started going back when I was hit with this heavy trial, I am not sure if it is a trial maybe you can answer that. A few years ago I moved to a new area and I have always been very friendly and always tried to see the good in people. Anyways one of my former neighbors got caught in a drug sting, he was arrested and had to do 10 years. He blamed me the word got out and now I have a contract out on my life they want me dead! I tried commiting suicide, I thought I take the easy way out! I have seen death staring at my face, 2 times by the assasins but managed to get away not by coincidence. I believed the Lord was protecting me. The Bible states don't run from fear of evil, stand up to it. Do I do that? Next my family doesn't know anything that's going on. I am trying to protect them. 2nd? I was thinking about abandoning my family so no harm could come to them. 3? Why would the Lord allow someone to face death in that form when I am weak and beyond, afraid? I pray you answer all my questions and give me the guidance I so need. I am a broken down person in need. God Bless..

A: Greetings to you in JESUS name. I know how hard it is to face trials like this when it comes personally. But God has not given it to you. The Scripture says,
" 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren." (James 1:13-16). It is the evil nature in people and yourself that have caused it to happen in your life. We all act foolish at various life situations and the end result is a failed, ruined and foolisly perverted life, as the Bible says, "The foolishness of a man twists his way, and his heart frets against the LORD." (Prov 19:3). We dig our own gravely demise and then in the midst of our ordeal, our sin nature makes us to blame the Lord foolishly.

The first thing that the thief on the cross alongside Jesus did to enter in to paradise was to accept his fault, which moved Jesus to promise Him Paradise the next second, while the other theif who blamed his circumstances, mocked Jesus and justified himself was not saved
(Luke 23:39-43). It is always good to accept our fault immediately, then we are inviting God in to our hopeless situation and make Him rescue us on earth and also for eternity. If you have ever been involved to say the least in any of these things which is against the law of the land, you need to repent for that to God and give yourself in to the just ways of the local governmental authority (Rom 13:1-2). People you have trusted have not been good really on the inside. But take heart, God is on your side. The enemies of God can only kill you physically but cannot kill your soul, if at all the Lord allows it to happen (Matt 10:28). What you need to understand in this life threatening situation is to know that God is faithful and therefore will not allow you to be tempted beyond your ability (1 Cor 10:13). Ask the Lord for forgiveness for all the days you did not take Him seriously and He will forgive you immediately (1 John 1:7, 9). Then ask the Lord for wisdom to take the right decisions in this dilemma. I would say personally to surrender in to the hands of the servants of the Lord [i.e. govermental authorities] and not resist evil by showing the good character of the innocence of Christ's character (Rom 12:21, 19). God will soon repay the evil doers.

Read the following verses of Apostle Peter,
"19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God. 21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps: 22 “ Who committed no sin, Nor was deceit found in His mouth”; 23 who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously" (1 Peter 2:19-23). As the Apostle Paul also says that the authorities are the Lord's servant to you for good, trust in the Lord and give yourself submissively to the local governmental law of the land (Rom 13:4). Then the Lord will intervene in HIS TIME and JUSTIFY YOU openly before all others in the days to come (Rom 12:18-19). You will live peacefully ever after as a testimony to the saving power of Jesus. God will bring to justice all the evil people who have tried to destroy you openly.

Don't abandon your family, but give them in to the hands of the Lord. You can inform your family about these developments once you are in to the arms of justice. He will take care of them until you get the justice. Don't commit suicide, the Lord is compassionate towards you and WANTS YOU TO SEEK HIM SINCERELY. HE HAS A WAY OUT FOR YOU. I WILL BE PRAYING THAT YOU MIGHT LOOK TO THE LORD in this life threatening situation.

Blessings....







Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d