Saturday, July 26, 2008

Healing Scriptures




The Healing Scriptures Made Personal







1 Peter 2:24
Thank you Jesus, you bodily bore my sins upon the cross, that I, being dead to sins, now live justified as innocent and righteousness: by Your stripes I was healed and made whole. I praise you for healing my body.

Psalms 118:17
I shall not die, but recover, live and be restored to full strength and energy, and will declare, proclaim and celebrate the works of the LORD.

Psalms 91:16
With long life You will satisfy me and will show me Your salvation [i.e. deliverance and healing].

Psalms 116:8-9
You O Lord have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before You in the land of the living.

Luke 10:19
I thank you and praise You Lord for giving me delegated supernatural power, strength, authority and competency to completely destroy the demonic order of snakes and scorpions, overcoming all the power and pressures of the devil: and no demon shall by any means can hurt me.

John 10:10
The thief only comes around for three reasons: to steal, kill and to completely destroy things, which includes my spiritual, physical, material and social well being: But, thank You Jesus, You came that I might have life and enjoy life, and that I might have life superabundantly and beyond measure in every area of my life.

Hebrews 10:23
I hold fast my profession of faith without wavering; because You faithfully, reliably and surely keep your promises.

Joel 3:10
When I’m feeling weak and defeated, I say, “I am a strong warrior.”

1 John 5:14-15
This is the kind of confidence, assurance, the privilege of boldness that I have in You, that, because I ask all thing according to Your Word, I know that You hear me every time. And because I know that You hear me, I also know that whatsoever I have asked and prayed for is already mine. [Thank you for your faith working in me.]

2 Timothy 1:7
You did not give me the spirit of fear; but thank You for giving me the spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Rev 12:11
I am a over comer of every devil by the blood of the Lamb, and by the utterance of my testimony which I have in You;

Exodus 15:26
Because I diligently listen to Your voice, LORD God, and am doing that which is right in Your sight, and giving ear to Your commandments, and keeping all Your statutes, You will allow none of these diseases upon me, which were brought upon the Egyptians: for You are the LORD that heals me.

Exodus 23:25-26
I am serving You LORD, You are my God, and thank You for continually blessing my bread, and my water; and You are removing all sicknesses from inside me. Because of YOU, nothing of mine shall ever be miscarried or aborted, nor be barren or unfruitful and You will fulfill the full number of my days.

Psalm 103:1-5
I am affectionately praising You LORD, with my mind, my will and my emotions, everything within me gratefully praises Your Holy name. I gratefully praise You LORD, with my mind, my will and my emotions, I’ll never forget any of Your benefits: You have forgiven all my iniquities; You have healed every disease that has come upon me; You redeemed my life from destruction; You have crowned me as a priest and a king with such loving kindness and tender mercy; You are continually satisfying my mouth with every good thing and You are renewing my youth strong, overcoming and soaring like the eagle's.

Psalms 107:19-20
Every time that I have been in trouble or been in distress and have called upon You LORD, You have saved me. Each time, You have sent Your word, and healed me, and delivered me from certain defeat and destruction. [ I praise You for Your faithfulness!]

Proverbs 4:20-23
I have acted upon Your words; and I have listened to Your sayings. I am continuing to read your Word and I am keeping Your words down in my heart. Because I know that Your words are life and health to all my flesh. That’s why I am protecting and defending my heart with all diligence; for I know out of my heart proceed all the issues of both life and death.

Isaiah 53:4-5
Lord, You are the bearer of all my sicknesses, and You are the carrier of all my pains: In the past I ignorantly thought of you as one struck down and punished by God. But in fact, You were wounded for all my transgressions, You were bruised for all my iniquities: The chastisement that purchased my peace was fully upon You; and by Your stripes I am healed and have been made whole. [Thank You for your Divine exchange!]

Jeremiah 1:12
Thank You Lord for being alert and active, watching over Your word and performing it in my life.

Nahum 1:9
You have made an utter end to all the affliction from my enemies, they shall not rise up the second time. [Thank You Lord.]

Jeremiah 30:17
You have restored my health to me, and have healed me of all my wounds,…. [I thank You for restoring my health back and healing me my LORD!]

Matthew 8:16-17
When evening came, many brought to You all those who were under the power of demons, and You drove out the spirits with a word and restored health to all who were sick. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, You took away all my infirmities, and carried away all my sicknesses. [Thank You and praise You Jesus!]

Matthew 15:30-31
And great multitudes came to You, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Your feet; and You healed them: Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

Matthew 18:18-19
Truly You told me, that whatsoever I am binding on earth is already bound in heaven: and whatsoever I loosen on earth is already loosed in heaven. And You told me, That if any two of us shall agree on earth [Note: One can be you while the other can be the Holy Ghost (1 John 5:8; 3:24)] concerning anything that we ask, it will be done for us by our Father in heaven.

Mark 11:23-24
Jesus, because I say to the mountainous thing that is blocking my path, “Get out of my way, and be thrown into the deepest sea”; and am not doubting it in my heart, but have believed what I said will come to pass; it will be done for me. In the same way, what I am asking in prayer, I am believing what I asked for is granted to me, so I will get them.

Mark 16:17-18
And these signs are following me because I’m a believer; In Your name I am casting out devils; In Your name I am speaking with new tongues; In Your name if I’m ever bitten by snakes or consumed any deadly thing, it shall not hurt me; In Your name I am laying my hands on the sick, and the sick are beginning to get better and are recovering.

Luke 9:2
Thank You for sending me to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Galatians 3:13-14
Christ hath redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me: (for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree): Because of this very act the blessing of Abraham have come on me through Jesus Christ; so that I have received the promise of the Spirit through faith. [Thank You for helping me to receive the promise of the Spirit, help me to be filled with Him in greater measures again and again.]

James 4:7
I submit myself to God. I Resist the devils, and they flee from me. [Thank You Lord Jesus for helping me to submit to You and resist the devils by drawing near to you (James 4:8).]

James 5:14-15
If I am sick anytime, I will call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over me, anointing me with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save me from the sickness, and you o Lord shall raise me up; and if I have committed any sins, they too shall be forgiven me. [Thank You and praise You Lord for revealing that it is your will for us to be healed and stay healthy all the time in our body and soul, thank you and praise you Lord for revealing to me through your word that when someone is sick it is your will for me to pray the prayer of faith and heal that sick person!]

Luke 13:16
And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bondage on the Sabbath day? [Sickness is the bondage of Satan to keep a believer from being fully creative, productive and effective for the kingdom of God. Always resist and loosen yourself from such demonic bondages in the Mighty Name of Jesus!]

Acts 5:16
There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one. [Thank you and praise you Lord for still continuing to do such things!]

Acts 10:38
God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. God has anointed me with the Holy Ghost and with power: I therefore go about doing good, and healing all that are oppressed of the devil; for God is with me.


The Healing Scriptures



Deut 7:15
And the Lord will protect you from all sickness. He will not let you suffer from the terrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all your enemies! (NLT)

Deut 28:1-2 [Blessings on Obedience]
“Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, toobserve carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:” (NKJV)

Deut 30:19-20
Today I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses. I am offering you life or death, blessings or curses. Now, choose life! Then you and your children may live. To choose life is to love the Lord your God, obey him, and stay close to him. He is your life, and he will let you live many years in the land, the land he promised to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. (NCV)

Josh 21:45
He kept every promise he had made to the Israelites; each one came true. (NCV)

1 Kings 8:56
Blessed be the Lord, Who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. Not one word has failed of all His good promise which He promised through Moses His servant. (AMP)

Ps 89:34
I will not break my agreement nor change what I have said. (NCV)

Ps 105:37
Then He brought Israel out with silver and gold. And there was not one weak person among their families. (NLV)

Prov 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (NKJV)

Is 41:10, 13
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ For I, the LORD your God,will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’ (NKJV)

Is 43:25-26
I, even
I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; let us contend together; state your case, that you may be acquitted. (NKJV)


Hos 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children. (AMP)

Nah 1:7
The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him. (NLT)

Matt 21:21
So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done. (NKJV)

John 9:31
Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him. (NKJV)

Rom 4:19-21
And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body, already dead (since he was about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah’s womb. He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform. (NKJV)

Rom 8:11
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (NKJV)

[Note: The secret to receive God’s healing and health for our physical mortal body does not necessarily have to be sought outside us, but it is within us. This scripture assures a believer that God’s heavenly physical healing and health is supplied through the Spirit of God who dwells within our spirit man. He takes the life of God [Zoe - God’s life] which has no sickness or disease and infuses it in to us. This rejuvenates and will restore the vitality of our physical body. Praise the Lord!]

2 Cor 1:20
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (NKJV)

2 Cor 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (NKJV)

[Note : Satan many a times brings fear in to the mind of believer’s and will always try to make them worried, which is the reason and root cause for many of the present days diseases and sicknesses. It all starts with the mind thinking negative things about ourselves, our circumstances and about others. God’s word is hundred percentage positive and full of hope for us and our situations. When the believer learns to wage spiritual warfare against Satan and his demons in his daily life by pulling down strongholds of negative thoughts and casting down negative arguments that come out of one’s mouth from the heart, then he will be able to enjoy the abundant life of God within him. Allowing the negative thoughts within one's mind will sap out the spiritual energy and will only strengthen the negativistic attitude of the soulish mind . So every believer need to cast down as soon as possible all the high and prideful thing that God hates which exalts itself against the knowledge of God. It should be taken captive and brought under our control as soon as possible. This will make the believer to trust in God’s promises and not get bogged down by his negative surroundings or circumstances. This will not only make the believer to maintain God given good health, but also receive healing from God through His word.]

Eph 6:10-17 [The Whole Armor of God]
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles [the strategies and the deceits] of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Phil 1:6
I am sure that God Who began the good work in you will keep on working in you until the day Jesus Christ comes again. (NLV)

Phil 2:13
For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. (NLT)

Phil 4:6-8
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtueand if there is anything praiseworthymeditate on these things. (NKJV)

Heb 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercingeven to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of thethoughts and intents of the heart. (NKJV)

Heb 10:25
Let us not stay away from church meetings. Some people are doing this all the time. Comfort each other as you see the day of His return coming near. (NLV)

Heb 10:35
So don't throw away your bold faith. It will bring you rich rewards. (NIRV)

Heb 11:11
By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised. (NKJV)

Heb 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (NKJV)

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. (NKJV)

[Note: The wisdom of God will give you ability to take the right decisions when you are faced with adverse circumstances in life due to sicknesses, diseases and ill health.]

James 3:17
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. (NKJV)

1 Peter 5:7-9
Give all your worries to him, because he cares about you. Control yourselves and be careful! The devil, your enemy, goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to eat. Refuse to give in to him, by standing strong in your faith. You know that your Christian family all over the world is having the same kinds of suffering. (NCV)

1 John 3:22
And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. (NKJV)












Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d