Saturday, January 8, 2011

Did Jesus die with fatal exhaustion due to bleeding profusely?




Q: Did Jesus bled to death by the vicarious death execution of the Cross or He chose to give up His life for us because of His love for us?

A: Jesus did not bleed to death on the Cross but He chose to die for the sins of us all because of His love towards us, as it is the will of God for our salvation 
(John 3:16; Rom 10:9-10; Isa 53:10).

Jesus Himself said, 
"17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”" (John 10:17-18). Therefore Jesus chose to give up His spirit at the point of death (John 19:30), the Centurion who was standing guard at the side of the Cross saw this unusual way of dying and then glorified God by confessing that Jesus was righteous man and the Son of God (Luke 23:46-47; Mark 15:37-39). Praise the Lord!

Yes indeed, Amen! He had the power to call a legion 
[i.e. 6000-8000 army members under a captain] of angels by the snap of His fingers to kill not only His killers but the whole mankind for such a dastardly act of vicious crime, indeed the angels were waiting for the orders from their captain Jesus. Think about it, only one angel was needed to kill a multitude of Egyptian first born including the king's first child (Exodus 12:23), it just took a angel to kill seventy thousand men of Israel in a day (2 Sam 24:15-16), it took only one angel to kill the mighty army of Assyrians along with the King completely in a matter of hours (2 Chron 32:20-21; Isa 37:36-38) and it will take only one angel to bind Satan at the end and throw him in to the bottomless pit and shut him for a thousand years (Rev 20: 1-3). Jesus foresaw each and every one of us in our sinful state and had pity on us because of His selfless unconditional love (John 15:13). Years ago when God first touched me, I was very much excited to sing "Happy birthday Jesus" to Him, I will never forget what He said through me in tongues and interpretation after I sang to Him. Jesus told me, "If I had not died for the sins of humanity, man in His sinfulness would have been lost forever." True to what I heard, the magnitude of this statement began to sink in to me slowly. Then with tears in my eyes, I told Him 'Thank you so much for saving me LORD JESUS or else I would have been hopelessly lost in sin forever.' Yes, because of His love for all of us He chose to give His life for us. O what a LOVE!!! 




Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d