Saturday, July 26, 2008

Contact Me & Prayer Request







Warm greetings to you in Jesus glorious Name! Let me introduce myself to you. I am Abraham Israel. I have done my degree in Electrical And Electronics Engineering. After I finished my degree, God called me in to ministry to engineer not machines but precious humans. I submitted myself in to the call of God and therefore have become a Engineer turned Bible Teacher after a couple of years of training in a Bible College where I completed my Diploma in Theology and Ministry. Then God confirmed my calling to be a Teacher, Preacher and an Apostle to the Body of Jesus Christ which is the Church, the ground and pillar of truth (1 Tim 3:15). I thank God and my dear Lord & Master Jesus Christ for giving a unworthy person like me this awesome privilege of being a teacher and apostle by putting me in to ministry. All Glory Be Unto God!



 

Read in details my full testimony and our statement of faith by clicking the following links,


I am passionate to see the lives of the people of God to get transformed through edification, to impart them with a burden to reach souls [i.e. evangelize] and to get them empowered in order to rise up in the apostolic anointing to affect this generation with the power of God displayed through their lives. If you have been blessed with this ministry and want others to be blessed just like you were, I would love to come to speak, teach, preach and minister to everyone in your church. Speak with your local pastor and please do contact me. I do not charge for any ministry I do (1 Cor 9:18), but would appreciate travel costs and welcome any gift you would like to offer. I will confirm my availability prayerfully. Teaching can be done in variety of topics and areas in the Bible relevant to our present times and practice in the Church. And at the end of each session, I would love to give a opportunity for all the saints to clear their doubts and unbelief through a question and answer time to renew their mind and stand tall in their faith for the Glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.     


Much ♥, Grace and Blessings,

Abraham Israel




 


Write Your Questions To Receive My Answers Or Send Me Your Prayer Request 

Do you have a question about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Theology? Have you ever needed help understanding a Bible verse or passage? Are there any spiritual issues in your life for which you need advice or counsel? THE BIBLE HAS ANSWERS! I'M HERE TO HELP YOU FIND THEM! And also if you have any kind of prayer request and believe that the prayer of agreement actually opens the door for God to act on behalf of His saints (Matt 18:19), send me your prayer request. I promise you that God will never fail you because His word is a unfailing word. The other reason you can expect the prayer request to be answered is because ‘God hears and will always answer the prayer of faith’ (James 5:16-17).




Name



Email


Message





For further Online Biblical Counseling, Information & Prayer, contact the following address:


Ps. Abraham Israel,
Household of Faith Church and World Outreach,
GOSPEL GARDEN, 
Dr.No: 1/132, C. NATTAPATTI, 
A PUDHUPATTI,
VTC: Boothipuram, PO: Usilampatti,
Sub District: Usilampatti, District: Madurai,
State: Tamil Nadu, PIN Code: 625532,
India.
Mobile: +91 (0) 9448988727

CLICK HERE TO SEE IN THE GOOGLE MAPS






Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d