Saturday, July 26, 2008

The New Creation!

Knowing the New Creation in you!

By Abraham Israel



1. You are a new creation in Christ because the Spirit of God dwells in you (2 Cor 5:17; Rom 8:9; 1 Cor 3:16).

Say it out loud now, ‘Iam a new creation in Christ because the Holy Spirit of God dwells in me’.


2.
You should serve the Lord in the newness of the Spirit (Rom 7:6). The purpose we have been redeemed and adopted as His dear children is to serve Him by being conformed to the image of His Son Jesus Christ (Gal 3:13; Rom 8:15-17, 29; Exod 4:23).

Say to the Lord, ‘Lord Jesus, Help me to serve you in the newness of the Spirit’s power. Thank you my dear Lord for working in me continuously and changing me more and more in to your beautiful image daily.’


3.
Sin dwells in the soulish realm of every ma
n, but victory and deliverance comes to us through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom 7:17; Mark 7:21-23).

Say to the Lord, ‘Thank you Lord for helping me be victorious by the power of your resurrection that works in me mightily by your Spirit and for delivering me whenever I call on you at the time of my need. Thank you for the power of your name which is my tower of strength. Bless your holy name Jesus!’




4. The new person should be fed with the word of God and must be allowed to influence us and renew us to see the transformation to be noticeable to us and to others (Phil 4:8; Rom 12:2). The Greek word used here in Rom 12:2 for 'transformed' is ‘metamorphoo’ from which the English word metamorphosis come, which means ‘a complete change, the process by which the young form of insects and some animals, such as frogs, develops into the adult form’. The word transformed mean ‘to change into another form, to transform, to transfigure, Christ appearance was changed and was resplendent with divine brightness on the mount of transfiguration (Mark 9:2; 2 Cor 3:18)’. It is the same way we get changed like Jesus from glory to glory. Hence it gives us the idea that as a cocoon after it grows by resting inside its covering shell struggles with all its might to come out, we too after eating the word of God in our spirit we rest in God by faith and then we start to struggle to get out of the shell of unbelief that surrounds our life by the soulish influence of the world. Hence each time after the struggle the pupa worm's muscles start to grow gradually strong until one day the worm becomes powerful enough to break the bondage of the shell and come out of the prison of the cocoon fully as a transformed colorful butterfly, after which it flies out of the bondage completely free in to liberty. Our spirit muscle also grows as we struggle out of the soulish influence to become strong with the spiritual muscle, until one day we come out of the soulish shell completely and position our self in God to fly higher and higher in to the spiritual, supernatural and heavenly God-realm of the Spirit. This brings us in to the spiritually mature dimensions as the sons and daughters of God filled to fullness with the liberty of the Spirit (Rom 8:14, 21). As our struggle goes on, we soon end up flying higher and higher as a butterfly in the air totally at liberty!




Ask the Lord, ‘Dear Lord help me be a warrior like you
(Ex 15:3), help me to exercise my spiritual muscle daily by believing in your mighty name [Jesus!] and use your name verbally against my enemies [Satan and his demons] and defeat them, help me feed and meditate on your word and have communion with you always so that I will begin to fly higher and higher as days goes by, strengthen me to fly with wings just like a young eagle full of strength and vitality (Is 40:31). Thank you for answering my prayer in Jesus Name. Amen.’ Praise the Lord!



5.
When you do these things, you will become a blessed man in this planet earth, God will make all your ways to prosper (Psalm 1:1-3; Joshua 1:8-9). God’s word is the same universally and eternally. Hence it will be as powerful in your life as it was and is in other apostles, prophets, women and men of God lives.

Pray to the Lord, ‘Dear Heavenly Father, I Thank you for prospering me in all my ways, help me do these things which I have learned today and inculcate these things in to my life. Thank you for making me a blessed person in this planet earth by setting me apart through your word in me. Amen and amen!’




Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d