Saturday, July 26, 2008

To God my Love!

To God My Love!

By Abraham Israel




“What do you mean when you say God?” or to put it another way, “Who or what is God to you?”


To me God is my creator and because He is my creator, He becomes my father in a spiritual and physical way. In essence all I can say is
“….God is love.” (1 John 4:8). Just because He loved me, He created me and brought me in to this beautiful God’s garden of planet earth. Not only that, because I have been born with a sinful nature, He sent his only begotten Son [Jesus Christ] to redeem me from all my sinful self-destructive ways. Not that I loved Him first, but He loved me firs
t to redeem me from all my sins by drawing and wooing me toward Himself through His love that He expressed through His Son Jesus Christ (John 3:16).

Many people in this world usually have ideas like, ‘Love is a emotion, feeling or our desire to have someone or something’. But from my personal experience, I found out that ‘Love is a person’. And the person is none other than Jesus Christ. This is so real to me than the things that I see with my eyes.

To feel a thing tangibly, you need to touch with your hand or feet and may need to see with your eyes to make sure something is real. But you don’t need that much effort to know God because the Bible says, “for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring [because He is our creator].’” (Acts 17:28). God has structured this beautiful planet earth for us to seek and find Him, as also the Bible says, “And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.” (Acts 17:26-27). All of us no matter what part of the world we live, we are of one blood, created for the sole purpose to be God seekers and God finders. O what a Love! God is closer than the air we breathe.

We humankind were groping for the real God desperately, Jesus Christ who is the person of Love who was sent from God arrived in this planet earth two thousand years ago as one among us and promised us that those who believe in Him [as one sent from God to reveal God], will know God tangibly through Him. He declared to humankind “….I am the Truth [that you are searching for]….” (John 14:6) and also He declared when He was on earth, “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.” (John 16:12-13). Here He promised us that the Holy Spirit [who is in us the moment we believe Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour], will hear from the person of love [Jesus Christ] and will speak the words of Love to us because Jesus is no more physically in this earth, but He has left this earth two thousand years ago itself, to represent and be a mediator for us before God. This is what I have experienced in my life, I hear the words of Love and encouragement always from the person of Love [Jesus Christ] through the person Holy Spirit who is in me. Before I found this love, I was the most confused and miserable person in the world according to me.

Now after I have found this Love [which is unconditional in nature], I have realized that this is what I have missed my whole life in the past. This is what my heart longed for, but I could not understand at that time. I have found His love to be unchanging. When I don’t feel like loving Him sometimes, I have realized that He still loves me. When I feel so happy sometimes, I have realized He still loves me. When I feel sad and burdened many times, I have come to realize that He still loves me and encourages me through His Spirit. Whenever I get depressed due to the storms of life, I have realized his love and encouragement that lift me out from gloom and zooms me in to this life abundance which Jesus gives (John 10:10). To me He is more than anything to me. All I can promise you is His Love is unchanging and is the only ultimate constant in this changing world.

His Word says in Hebrew 13:8, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” My life is totally different now. I am so Joyful because of finding this person of Love in my life. He loves me always.

You too can have this person of Love in your life, if you invite Him in to your life and can experience this abundant life as you follow Jesus daily. He loves you as much as He loves me every day, because He created you too out of that one blood, for the same purpose of seeking and finding your loving creator. And the greatest thing that I found out in my life is that He comes after me singing lullabies, no matter how I react to His precious Love. This is why King David spoke by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit by saying, “Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.” (Psalm 139:7-10). O what a Love!


This is the reason I love to sing this song and dedicate it to the love of my creator,


The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell
It goes beyond the highest star
And reaches to the lowest hell


The guilty pair, bowed down with care
God gave His Son to win
His erring child He reconciled
And pardoned from his sin


Could we with ink the ocean fill
And were the skies of parchment made
Were every stalk on earth a quill
And every man a scribe by trade


To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry
Nor could the scroll contain the whole
Though stretched from sky to sky


Hallelujah (3x)

O love of God, how rich and pure!

How measureless and strong!








Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d