Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Saving Grace

The Saving Grace

By Abraham Israel




Date : 19/02/04


I had a dream in which I was walking in a dark big lake full of water with a few people with me. As I was walking, first the depth of the water was knee deep only. It was a lake in which the depth was increasing in the direction we were going towards. I was so cool and casual while I was going deeper and deeper in to the water not realizing that danger was ahead of me. Then I saw a lot of dead fishes floating on the water. Just then I asked the people walking with me what it means pointing to the dead fishes.

Before I could get an answer, in an instant I was trapped in a deep and dark abyss full of water and instantly I was gasping for breath and air. There were dark impenetrable thick wall all around me and I was realizing then only that there is no way out of this trap. I was struggling between life and death. Then with a big bang the wall was broken just near me and a heavenly light spread near me and I felt a hand out of the light snatching me through that thick wall making a hole in to it. I was called and was taken in to that light.

At that time I did not understand whose hand is that which saved me, suddenly I woke up from my sleep and thanked the Lord Jesus for His saving grace which I never understood in such a way because of believing the Lord from my childhood and growing up in His love all through my life.

Now I realize that if not for the hands of the Lord Jesus I would have forever been trapped in to that dark abyss forever as a penalty for all my sin which I have done. But I thank the Lord Jesus for rescuing me from such eternal death [separation from God forever and from His goodness] by forgiving my sins through His shed blood on the cross for me as my substitute. Glory to God!











Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d