Saturday, March 19, 2011

I need your counselling : I'm so scared of losing him?






Q: Hello, Pls I need ur councelling on dis: I have been with a man for 14yrs and have 3kids 4 him. Life with him was soo hard and I decided 2 separate. Sir, I found another man dat is not financialy alrite but shows much care and I love him soo much and he makes me happy. We got into d relationship from d church and with sharing our problems together, he shows me soo much love but my problem is.. he is single, never been married, we are in different states and he's always telling me about d ladies he is geting closer to now and they are single and he's also sharing convesations with them. Although he has not changed 2 me but im soo scared of loosing him because we got into our relationship the same way. Sir, I'm depressed, unhappy, don't even know how 2 pray about it, What do I do now? 


A: 
Greetings to you in Jesus name. You see, commitment is the basis of a strong marriage relationship. It is not just how much money one has, or how good one shows love and concern toward us and how strong or beautiful a person is to us that matters the most. It is all important, but commitment is the foundation on which all the above things are built upon in one's life.

You have already gone through much difficult experience in your first marriage. Now stay put for a while, pray to the Lord and tell him if he is the right person for you. If God gives you peace regarding this, go ahead get married if he really commits his life for a married lifelong relationship. If you think that he is flirting with other women and that he is not ready to commit himself in marriage, you stay devoted to the Lord. He will guide you to the right person in your life or will help you move ahead with His very own presence to guide and comfort you.

If you get in to relationship without this holy marriage relationship, God's blessing cannot really be upon you and your family. God has promised to bless all the families of the earth, and not all the live-in's of the earth. Ask the Lord to help you and give peace in this matter, I am sure He will guide you with His very own eyes in to the destiny that He has for you ahead.

The Bible clearly says that
"we do not know what we should pray for as we ought" in the midst of the crisis we face in our lives. But take heart, "the [Holy] Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered." (Rom 8:28). All you need to do is to get alone with God and tell to the Holy Spirit, 'I do not know what to pray for in this depressive situation that I face, please pray through me and bring God's will for my life to come to pass.' I promise you that He will start to give you a burden to pray for, it might give you tears, groans or simply a heart cry towards God. At the end of it, you will receive a mighty peace in your heart. Then start to walk daily in the same peace of God that passes all your natural understanding (Php 4:6-7). You will be blessed in this earthly life!

I will be praying for you that God's perfect will be done in your life for HIS GLORY! Blessings....
 







Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d