Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Can I Overcome Sin?






Can I Live A Victorious Life? 


Question : Brother, I continiously leave the victorious life again and again because of failing in my spiritual life. I cannot continue to overcome Sin. I don’t want to go to hell because I cannot continiously live a holy life. I can't overcome sin without falling in to it sometime.

Then my loneliness I can't bear. A lot of problems in my life I face. What should I do to overcome sin? My spiritual life only stands for a few months, how can I overcome sin continiously?

I took all the steps in the past but finally I am still failing. How to live a permanent victrorious life over sin. Because of my sin I lost everything, nothing is left in my life, everything I lost through my sins, empty handed I am. My life looks very shameful.

My main problem is loneliness, I have no good relationship with my family. I continue to meet my old friends. I have no fellowship with believers. I am really hiding and living.

I am working in a small office for very low salary. My salary is only enough for my food. Additionaly a lot of problems I am going through. I am full of guilt, shame, fear and am not getting proper sleep.

Can I live a victorious life? Will my life be restored, can I be blessed and live happily? Why God let me in these way full of loneliness, I can't bare my loneliness. In my work place too I feel lonely, in my room back home also I feel lonely. Can God fuilfill my desires and satisfy me with full of joy in my life? I am very dry, and I am really dead inside. BROTHER, WILL GOD FORGIVE ME FOR THE SINS I COMMITED SO FAR? BROTHER, HOW LONG I SHOULD I PRAY FOR GOD TO FORGIVE ME. FORGIVE ME GOD! WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO PRAY, 'GOD THANK U FOR THE VICTORY OVER THE SIN?'

Answer : Greetings in Jesus name! I can understand the loneliness that you feel in your life because I was walking through the wilderness time appointed for me by God for the last two years nearly. But all those times of difficulties I prayed constantly, many times with tears and a heart cry to see the good times. Today I confess to you humbly that God has made me see the good times and be thankful to Him. I feel that you are also going through such a time, be cheerful and above all pray to Jesus regularly. Rejoice in the Lord through tough circumstances that you are going through
(Php 4:4). Continue to ask God for an overcoming power over sin, though it may seem that asking is so useless (Mat 7:7-8). I promise you, that you will be victorious in whatever sin you have been involved in the past. God sees you as perfect in Jesus and so have thrown away all your past, present and future sins behind His back forever (Isa 38:17; 43:25; Psa 103:12). So quit trying to please God and rest in the knowledge that God is already fully pleased with your life because of seeing you through the perfection of Jesus' righteousness which has been put in to your heavenly spiritual account (2 Cor 5:21).

Nobody will go to hell because of sin even though it is the cause, but they will go to hell based on whether they have accepted the forgiveness offered by God through Jesus or rejected it
(2 Cor 5:18-20). We are not saved by our behavior, but only by our belief (Eph 2:8-9). Once we are saved, God helps us by His power to overcome sinful behavioral traits which we have inherited from our old Adamic nature (Gal 5:16-18). Consciously you need to renew your mind with the word of God for a complete victory over old ways and patterns of thinking (Eph 4:22-24). In one way or the other at various degrees, we will all sin until we die and leave this earth to be with the Lord forever (1 John 1:10). But until our death we are all sanctified more and more to be like Jesus for which God has called us (1 The 4:7; 2 Tim 1:9; Rom 8:29). God has promised that he will faithfully separates us from sinful lifestyle as we cooperate with Him more and more (1 Thess 5:23-24).

Once you ask God for forgiveness and believe in Jesus, all your sins are forever forgiven and will be remembered no more by the Lord
(Heb 10:17). When God himself has promised not to remember your sins and lawless deeds, if you retain it in your mind and become guilty, whose problem is that? It is your misunderstanding and failure to trust the promise of God that is keeping you in condemnation. It is also the work of the devil to keep accusing the believers of their sins and mistakes to make and keep them ineffective for the purposes of God to be fullfilled through their lives. The devil cannot accuse the brethren before God in heaven anymore because of being already judged and thrown down from that watcher position which he had it in his hold in the Old Testament times (Rev 12:7-10; John 12:31-32; Job 1:6-7). Now it is up to you to believe what God has revealed in His word and believe the promises of God to resist the devil by confessing to God your sins and thus having fellowship with Him daily (Rev 12:11). You need to speak against the devil's accusation that you sense in your mind, all the accusing devils that hear your anointed words will flee (James 4:7).

This confession you do is not to ask God to forgive all your sins, but to agree with Him that you have sinned when you do sin and therefore be cleansed in your conscience
(Heb 9:14), thus get in to fellowship back with God boldly (Heb 4:14-16). Once we sin, automatically our fellowshipping oneness with God in our soul gets severed (Isa 59:2; 1 John 1:7, 9; 1 Peter 2:11), but in our spirit we remain as intimate as when we were on the day when we were born again (1 Cor 6:17, 20). So when you are constantly in fellowship with God by confessing your sins for cleansing and learn to live in His Presence, the joy of the Lord will abound in your life in such a way that there will not be one minute of any boredom in your life for the Glory of God (Psa 16:11; 139:7).

Another important thing that a adult should do is to ask God for the bride or bridegroom which He has prepared for you from the foundation of the world
(1 Cor 7:2, 5, 39; 2 Cor 6:14; Psa 139:16; Eph 1:4), so that by finding a wife or a husband, a matrimonial blessing of God can be experienced from heaven (Pro 18:22; 19:14). Get married soon and as God has revealed in His word, two of you will withstand the devil and both of you together with God will become that unbreakable cord (Eccl 4:9-12).

It is good to come to God empty handed and God will guide you tangibly from that point of time. So you are in the right place. God has also promised that sin cannot have continuous dominion and ruling power over your life
(Rom 6:14). I have believed this word and have seen victory over sinful lust from which I had struggled most of my young adult life. So it will be with you, don't get discouraged fighting against sin. God who sees your sincerity will command deliverance through Jesus and forever you will be free from it (John 8:31-32, 36). Be a good disciple of Jesus and you will be greatly blessed in your life.

Cut your old bad friendship which is corrupting you and get in to a good Bible believing and Spirit filled Church where you can share a good fellowship with the family of God
(1 Cor 15:33; Heb 10:25). When you do this, I promise you that you life will be more blessed than you can ever dream about it to be.

Finally cease striving to stop sinning with you own power, no one can be able to do that and if we can do it, then we do not really need a Savior in Jesus Christ
(Rom 4:4). When you stop working and rest yourself in Jesus by faith in the completed perfection of Jesus (Heb 10:14), God will start working on your behalf. Your rest should be maintained by faith to see the power of the abundant life of God, which Jesus promised to give to all believers (John 10:10). Stop working and see what kind of worker God is.

START RIGHT NOW TO THANK GOD FOR ALL THE SPIRITUAL BLESSING WITH WHICH YOU ARE ALREADY BLESSED IN CHRIST JESUS AND COUNT YOU BLESSINGS TO NAME THEM ONE BY ONE
(EPH 1:4), AND START TO PRAISE GOD WHICH DISPELS ALL THE CURSE AND THE PRESENCE OF THE ENEMY .

Much Blessings.....






Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d