Friday, March 9, 2018

Should We Learn The Scripture To Expound It?








Do You Learn Bible Verses?


Question: Do you learn Bible verses?

Answer: Greetings to you in Jesus wonderful name!

I was born in CSI
[(i.e.) Church Of South India, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India] Christian Hospital, and then brought up in a Evangelical Church named as 'Layman's Evangelical Fellowship' as I grew up as a Pastor's kid. Here is my Testimony of what God did, that brought me in to the ministry of teaching the Word of God: 'I Have Found My Purpose, Have you?'

But to reply to this above question, I can say, my mother and many other aunties who helped us and took care of us while growing up, taught us in the Sunday school, church service, children's camp, retreats, etc...I learned Scriptures according to the tradition of the denomination I grew up with. I mean these people emphasized, asking God for forgiveness of sins and emphasizing mainly in confession of sins to people, then get a promise from the Bible by praying first to God sincerely, and then open the Bible expecting God to speak to us through the Word of God which they believed can only assure us of our salvation. Always this denomination which was raised by God to disciple people through the founder N. Daniel and his son Joshua Daniel, always concentrated on the basics of salvation and a changed life for all to see. So even though I was raised learning all the Scripture, I was wearing this glass of Bible basics through which I interpreted the whole Bible unknowingly and tried to keep the law of the Lord, but sadly I failed to see the grace that God gives abundantly. So even though I was saved at 7 years of age
(i.e. around 1985), I got the assurance of salvation much later only when God started to open my eyes and show from the Bible the promises of God and His unchanging love through a big trial of Hyperthyroidism that came devastatingly in to my life right at the end of my engineering days (i.e. around 2001 to 2006). Knowing the Scripture which God revealed to me page by page from the whole Bible was like a pure stream of water to a dying soul which gave life and hope to live for me during the worst ordeal of my life until then (Isa 44:3; 58:11; Jer 15:16; Ezek 2:10-11).

When the fire of God burned within me and it still burns, I have nearly read the Bible systematically at least 4 or 5 times from the first to the last page, after this I started reading a lot and lot of books which my father had in his small library, and I became a ardent reader to know the doctrines of the Bible. I nearly consumed all the books he had and began to ask questions about all the things which I was finding newly from the Bible, it nearly caused a great unrest in my father who had been a godly example to follow, but generally believed concretely only the evangelical part of whatever he has been taught from the Word in the Bible training center in which they only encouraged to see through the spectacle of the denomination he was part of, and that which He has experienced up to what he has believed.

So I began to venture in to uncharted territory of knowing the deep doctrines of the Bible, like eternal security of the believer, Baptism in the Holy Spirit, great faith, the end time, the glorious future of a believer, etc...every time I had doubt, I placed my hand on the verses I read and said Lord I believe, teach me more. Faithfully the Lord not only revealed the Word and taught the mysteries from the Bible, but made me experience what ever I have learned through the Bible. I sincerely thank God for his revelation to me from the Word of God, today I can say that it is not my ability through which I teach the Scripture, though I have put in my hard labor and effort whole heartedly in to it, it is a pure gift of God which I began to nuture it to maturity
(1 Cor 15:10). Yes I would love to meditate on the Word of God anytime, and many times hear what other men of God speak through the cell phone for the past decade daily, though I must tell you honestly I have read less from the Bible. But would love to read from the Bible, like I did when the whole phenomenon started way back around 2001. After that I joined in a Bible college which God directed me to join, named as All Peoples Church Bible College and Ministry Training Center, Bangalore from August 2005 - May 2007, where I finished my Diploma in Ministry and Theology. As I obeyed the Lord to join this unknown Bible college of which I was the first set to be educated out of it, a lot of maturity and revelation came to me those days. God miraculously provided all the fees I needed to finish it. I found true joy and peace as I obeyed the voice of God. Praise the Lord!

Ever since I have ministering to saints in the Household of Faith Church in Bangalore and locally in few Churches around India, and also to saints of the whole world I am reaching out through the online ministry that God has given me to do through the website of www.apostolicrevelation.info. What began as a passion to minister the Word of God, has become a blessing to many many people locally and around the world.


Putting the Word of God in to our heart is our responsibility, using the Word of God to quicken us to guide us and others through us is the Holy Spirit's responsibility, and He never fails to use those people who are full of the Word of God. The Word of God creates faith in us and makes us hear the direction of God for our good success in our lives (Rom 10:17; Acts 11:24). God expects us to let the word of Christ richly dwell in us so that we can be truly disciples of Jesus to receive the word in our heart and make it grow to bear fruit through prayer (Col 3:16; John 8:31; Jam 1:21). None but only the word of His grace [i.e. Word of God which is quickened by the Holy Spirit and spoken to us personally for each specific needs in our lives], which is able to build us up and give us the inheritance among all those who are sanctified (Acts 20:32). If you want to be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed because of lack of reward when you meet Him face to face, handle accurately the word of truth through educating yourself day in and day out through constant meditation of the Word of God which is in the Bible (Psa 1:2-3; 39:3; 119:14, 16, 35; Job 32:18-20).

As we begin to meditate on the Word of God, it may not have to be alone sitting in seclusion like a monk, whatever we have read in the morning, may be a word on the calendar, personal Bible reading or on the Facebook, we should begin to think about that word of God deeply, and repeat it over and over in our mind, then speak it with a low voice through our mouth and begin to think and ponder over its meaning time and time again over the whole day until we go to bed. This will keep our mind engaged in God. We do not necessarily need to learn by heart, but rather the Holy Spirit will engage our thought process as we take effort to keep ourselves in the power of the Word of God, this is the school of the Spirit that every disciple of Jesus need to get enrolled to become a true and mature disciple of blessing to many others
(John 14:17-18; 15:26-27; 16:7-11, 13-14).

Memorizing a Scripture from one's early childhood time is a good way to train a child in the way of the Lord
(Prov 22:6), and the promise from God is, when that child grows to be old enough, He or she will never depart from the way of the Lord. O what a inheritance God has promised if we take the pains to train a child that God has given us in the way of the Lord.

When we become a mature disciple of Jesus Christ, being full of the Word of God, whatever we may ask, the Father in heaven will give answers to us because we will be living in the center of the will of God which is what is needed in all prayers that are answered by God, thus it will us live a joyful supernatural life of victory in Jesus for the Glory of God
(John 16:24; 15:7-8; Rom 8:26-27). The Word of God makes us live supernaturally under the direct oversight of heaven even for meeting the daily day to day needs of our lives (Deut 8:3; Matt 4:4). Do we eat the Word of God like Jeremiah did when it came to Him supernaturally (Jer 15:16)? The Lord is looking from heaven searching all over the earth, to those who are seeking to understand His Word and walk in His ways (Psa 14:2; 53:2; 33:13-15; Isa 66:2), will you be one of them that the Lord finds with His Word in your heart and have pleasure in finding you?

There are times when people search for the Word of God, and they find none like what prophet Amos says,
"People will stagger from sea to sea and from the north even to the east; they will go to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, but they will not find it." (Amos 8:12; 1 Sam 3:1). But thank God our Father in heaven who has given us the whole word of God, Jesus Christ as a gift for eternity to the Church (John 1:1; Rev 19:13). The Bible is the revealed word of God which speaks all about the person of Jesus Christ who is the personification of the Word of God (John 17:17; 14:6; Luke 24:25-27, 44-45). May God help us hunger and thirst for the Word of God, and satisfy our spiritual need for now and for eternity!

Eat the Word of God, Sleep the Word of God, Wake up in the Word of God, Play with the Word of God, Drink the Word of God, Breathe the Word of God, Fly in the Word of God, Meditate in the Word of God, Dream the Word of God, Love the Word of God, Live the Word of God, and finally let the Light of the Word of God shine through you to others by obeying it when you hear it through the Holy Spirit, and as a result of it, you will never ever be in want of knowing the will of God for your life and others around you in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

Much Blessings....




Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d