Thursday, October 18, 2012

Prophetic Testimonial Devotion





The Father's Heart

By Abraham Israel







As a father of a little baby boy Issac that God has graciously given to me, I have come to realize the heart of a father towards his child. As for me as a servant of God, I sincerely wish and desire the little boy to become a man of God and be a blessing to all the saints in the Body of Christ all over the world.

The Biblical baby name Isaac is Hebrew in origin and it's meaning is laughter or he laughs. I felt impressed in my heart nearly 6 months earlier to give this name to the coming baby if God gives a baby boy to us, and my wife prayed before she became convinced to keep this name.

My wife had to struggle throughout the time after 5 months of pregnancy due to pregnancy diabetes. We prayed and had faith in God through out the time. God miraculously time after time saved the baby and gave us a good doctor to consult, who is actually the wife of a dear friend and a minister of God.

Usually according to the rule of the company in which my wife is presently working, they will give leave only to employees who have worked for the company at least 6 months, which was supposed to get fulfilled for my wife only on October 5th. So first they were reluctant to give leave before that time. Then we prayed and left the burden to God, God helped my wife to get leave officially from her office before time on September 22nd itself miraculously and we traveled safely to her native place. Praise the Lord!

There first the doctors told that they will do artificial inducement to bring the baby on October 5th officially, but suddenly they changed their decision to go for a cesarean operation to bring out the baby. My wife was disturbed at first a day before the operation and in that afternoon while I was praying and was half asleep, I clearly felt that God wanted me to take Isaiah 66:7-9 which says,
"7“ Before she was in labor, she gave birth; Before her pain came, She delivered a male child. 8 Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children. 9 Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the LORD. “ Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God." Then as I felt that it is God who was speaking to me through His word, I started to type Isaiah 66:7 in my cell phone and then wanted to type further the next verse which said just the opposite. I felt God impress me to stop with the 7th verse. So I understood that a male baby boy will come to us before my wife could labor, through cesarean.

From that moment I felt peaceful and sent the text through SMS to my wife. Later in the evening when I went to speak to my wife she was very peaceful and told me that the SMS I sent was confirmation to her that God wants her to go through a cesarean to deliver the child. O what a confirmation to me and peace that followed that evening time till she went to the operation theater. On October 5th morning God again spoke to me through
Genesis 17:19 which says, "Then God said: “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him." I told what God has told me to my father-in-law, and He told, 'May God's will be done through whatever He gives.'

My wife was very relaxed and went for operation at 9.30 AM as it was scheduled. At 9.42 AM, October 5th, 2012, I saw this baby boy 'Isaac' crying, and he was kept on a table. I praised God and all of us rejoiced to see a gift from God before us. Dad, Mom and my elder Brother John and all his family were on their way to attend another relatives marriage, they all rejoiced in the Lord when they heard the good news on the way and thanked God. Many in the Church family all around called me to convey their wishes. I thanked all of them for their love and prayers. I thank all of you my readers now for your love and prayers for me and my family that has kept me faithful in the Lord's ministry!

Then I wanted to know the significance and speciality of the day October 5th, as little Isaac my son was born on that day. Then to my astonishment I found that on October 5th, 1703, Jonathan Edwards was born. He played a leading role in the first Revival that broke out in America in 1733-35. The revival changed the lifestyle of the people in different colonies and had its influence in the constitution. One church in Enfield, Connecticut had been largely unaffected during the Great Awakening of New England. Edwards was invited by the pastor of the church to preach to them. Edwards aim was to teach his listeners about the horrors of hell, the dangers of sin and the terrors of being lost. Edwards described the shaky position of those who do not follow Christ's urgent call to receive forgiveness. As he read the final section of "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God," Edwards showed his theological argument throughout scripture and biblical history. Invoking stories and examples throughout the whole Bible. Edwards ended the sermon with one final appeal, "Therefore let everyone that is out of Christ, now awake and fly from the wrath to come." Immediately Jonathan Edwards was interrupted before he could finish the sermon with prayer by people moaning and crying out saying, "What shall I do to be saved?" Thus God did a deep work of repentance and salvation in those hard hearted people and saved them for eternity ahead. Edwards through this sermon indirectly gave a sense of hope to those who were then currently out of Christ. Although the sermon has received criticism, Edwards' words have endured and are still read to this day. Edwards' sermon continues to be the leading example of a Great Awakening sermon and is still used in religious and academic studies, over 270 years later.

"Lord stamp eternity on my eyeballs," was his heart cry toward the Lord in his prayers. Jonathan Edward said, "Of all the knowledge that we can ever obtain, the knowledge of God, and the knowledge of ourselves, are the most important." In other words, when we find who God is, then we find ourselves in Him. What a profound words these are that speaks to all humans who are born on this earth to make us understand that salvation from sin is the most important thing in life and the very purpose for the existence of this earthly life
(Matt 26:24; Mark 14:21). With a father's heart I rejoiced to see 'Isaac' born on this day and sincerely wish that he will make a difference through his life like as this man of God Jonathan Edward made in the lives of many many people.

Do you know that our Father in Heaven has a sincere wish and a desire for this upcoming generation to serve Him in His kingdom in these end of end times? Once I had a dream that is so fresh within me, in it I saw the little ones of Issac's generation moving in the Elijah's authority doing signs, wonders and miracles at an early age and proclaiming the coming of our Messiah Jesus Christ to this world. From their early childhood days, if we bring them up in the way of the Lord through His word and the Spirit of God, they will be used by God from their early days in a authority of God that is unknown and unseen for the last two thousand years since John the Baptist and Jesus' ministry.

God says,
"3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward. 4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth. 5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, but shall speak with their enemies in the gate." (Psalm 127:3-5). From this we know that the children who are a heritage from the Lord and are given to us as a reward within a covenantal marriage relationship. God has already prepared in His heavenly blue print a particular and specific plan and purpose of His to be fulfilled through each of their lives individually. Like a arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth when we willingly give them in to the hands of the Lord to use them to fulfill His purpose to be fulfilled in their lives. When our children are used by God, then they will stand at the gate and speak with the spiritual enemies of ours and will make them flee in Jesus mighty name, then we will be happy enough for the quiver full of children that we took care of carefully to bring them up in the way of the Lord through discipline and love. It is indeed a great responsibility from God and a privilege to raise children for God to use them. Dear parents and saints, take care of the children that God has given to bring them up in the way of the Lord. Teach them scriptures from their early days, commit them in to the hands of the Lord constantly, very soon you will see them all glorify God in their generation. Father God's heart is beating for this upcoming generation and He wants them all to fulfill the purpose and plans that He has for their lives. May God help Isaac's generation to bring laughter to our Heavenly Father and to all the people of God alike.

Say this prayer with me, "Dear Heavenly Father, I understand that you have a great plan and purpose for all of our children, and you want to use them all for your glory very early in their childhood and young days itself. Help me to bring them up in your way through your Word and the Spirit. Help me seek your face constantly to direct them by knowing and implementing your will for their lives. I thank you for your gifts and graces that you have showered upon my life. Thank you for your heritage of children that you have given me as a reward from the fruit of the womb. Thank you that you are going to use my children to speak to all the spiritual enemies at the gate so that the gates of Hades will not prevail against the Church (Matt 16:18). Use my children to glorify you and be a arrow in your hands to destroy all the works of our spiritual enemies. May our children make us happy in being a blessing to the whole world. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen!!!! Best Wishes!"








Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d