Thursday, November 9, 2017

We Can Only Ask Jesus To Help Us Love Him




Help Me Love You Jesus!!!

By Abraham Israel










~Thank You Jesus For Your Love!~

Thank you Jesus for your love;
Thank you Jesus for what you are,
Thank you Jesus for your love;
Thank you Jesus for what you are.

From the time I was born,
You have been with me,
Through my troubles, through my happiness,
Your love was with me.

Thank you Jesus for your love,
Thank you Jesus for what you are;
Thank you Jesus for your love,
Thank you Jesus for what you are.

Help me to love you the way you love me Lord,
Help me to do your will,
Help me to love you the way you love me Lord,
Help me to do your will.

I am a sinner, a meek sinner;
Help me to love you Jesus,
I am a sinner, a meek sinner;
Help me to love you Jesus.

The world is leading me to sin;
And sin is moving me from you.
The world is leading me to sin;
And sin is moving me from you.
Jesus, hold me close,
And don't let me go Jesus,
Jesus, hold me close,
And don't let me go Jesus.

Take my hands and guide me everywhere I go,
Take my hands and walk with me,
Guide me everywhere I go.
You are my Father,
I am your daughter,
Help me to love you Jesus!

Help me to love you the way you love me Lord,
Help me to do your will.
I am a sinner, a meek sinner;
Help me to love you Jesus,
I am a sinner, a meek sinner;
Help me to love you Jesus.

My heartfelt gratitude to Jesus Christ for this song and to Hannah Alice Simon for the Lyrics, Music and Singing of the above song. Truly I praise God for using a person like her for this noble cause which causes the fragrance of God being dispersed in to all the world. Truly "God has chosen that which is the foolishness of the world to confound the wise, and God has chosen that which is the weakness of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty." (1 Cor 1:27, Jubilee Bible 2000). I see that this little gem of God, Hannah Alice Simon is very grateful to God for having used her, in fact she says, "In praise and thanks giving to Jesus, for the love and kindness HE has showered on me".

I have taken this song to write a devotional, because it carries a lot of significance of the reality of us as sinners who try to please God our Father.

To me Christian salvation does mean one thing, "God forgives us when we are saved from sin for the first time, and He keeps on forgiving until we die, of the benevolence of His character and goodness, our lives get altered day after day to live in a supernatural way through His Spirit (Gal 5:22-23), who works and makes a new character Genes of our Heavenly Father to germinate and bear much fruit through our lives for the glory of His name." (2 Pet 3:15; John 15:8).

Do we thank the Lord Jesus enough everyday for Him choosing to be our Lord and Savior? Learn to thank the Lord Jesus for His Love and for what He is to us, the Savior (Luke 2:11), the redeemer (Job 19:25; Isa 43:1-13), the best friend (John 15:13, 15), the lover of our soul, the Creator (Col 1:16), the Elder Brother (Heb 2:11). For Jesus having given up His very glory of heaven to come to earth as a human, and having given His own life on earth for our sins, what can we give back to Him, except our heartfelt love back to Him. Even in this we remember, that we cannot boast about our love, even if we love wholeheartedly, it is because Jesus had loved us first, that we were able to love Him back. Because He initiated to love us unconditionally even though knowing beforehand that we are meek sinners who will struggle to love him back in response (1 John 4:19), the love of Jesus cannot be compared with any at all on this earth.

God through Jesus did not come to accidentally meet us on a fine day luckily, but He knew us before we were born (Jer 1:5), and had been with us from the time we were born (Psa 71:6), through our troubles and happiness in our trials and victories (John 16:33; 14:27), His love was the one unchanging constant that led us (Jer 31:3; Isa 43:4), it will surely lead us till the end of our lives (Eccl 3:2; Psa 116:15; Isa 57:1). Even the day we were saved, though our Father in Heaven and all of heavens angels along with the saints rejoiced to see the sinner in us get saved to become a brand new saint (Luke 15:7, 10), God was not surprised at our salvation (Isa 46:10-11; 48:3, 5, 6-8), because it is He who had planned it before ages, had drawn us to Himself when the appointed time for its fulfillment had come (John 6:44; Jer 31:3; Eph 1:4-6; 2:7; 2 Cor 6:2; 1 Peter 2:12).

Have we thanked Jesus enough everyday for what He has been to us? Have we thanked Jesus for His love, His unconditional love which drew us to God?

Do you know that we in ourselves cannot love Jesus until He has drawn us by His love? The great psalmist who was close to the heart of God knowing this truth said, "quicken us, and we will call upon thy name" (Psa 80:18), which means unless Jesus causes His face to shine on us and revive us, we cannot even get saved or will not even call upon the name of the Lord to get delivered from what God dislikes and hates which is sin (Psa 80:19). Unless Jesus helps us to love Him the way He loves us, we can never ever be able to understand how to love unconditionally others and God (Matt 22:37-40; Eph 3:17-19). Our prayer to Jesus must always be, Help me to love you the way you love me Lord, Help me to do your will (Psa 46:1). The greatest prayer we can ever pray to God is, 'O God help me!' Expressing our inability and weakness to God, makes God to draw near to us (Jam 4:8-10), it never drives Him away because He has got infinite power to be ready to help us always (2 Chron 16:9; Psa 62:11; 1 Peter 5:11), so that we can glorify His name in Christ Jesus our Lord (Psa 50:15)!

Have we ever come to understand that, 'We're not sinners because we sin. We sin because we're sinners.' Have we ever come to understand that we are not meek saints by nature, but rather meek sinners by nature who has been graciously called by God to become meek saints by the new nature which God has given to us when we were born again (1 Cor 1:2; Eph 4:24; 2 Cor 5:17). In other words, when we are tempted by our sin nature from within (Mark 7:20-23; 1 Pet 2:11; Jam 1:14), the world and Satan (1 John 2:15, 16-17; 1 Peter 5:8, 9; Matt 4:1; Eph 6:12), we are quiet, gentle, and easily imposed upon by the power of sin as we submissively give in to temptation (Rom 7:19-20; Gen 4:7).

Sin definitely takes us away from God and His Presence to make us forget the Love of Jesus, as the Scripture confirms this saying, "But your sinful acts have alienated you from your God; your sins have caused him to reject you and not listen to your prayers." (Isa 59:2, NET). Even if we regard iniquity in our heart and thoughts which is the very nature of sin that tries to influence us in to its fold of sin, self and Satan, God will not hear our prayers (Psa 66:18). So we constantly need to confess our sins to Jesus who is our heavenly High Priest (Heb 4:15-16; 10:21-22, 23; 1 John 1:7, 9; 2:1-2), so that we can obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need where our conscience need to be cleansed by the blood of Jesus, and our mind need to be renewed by the water of the Word of God which promises us victory over sin, self and Satan (Heb 9:14; Eph 5:26; Rom 6:14; 2 Cor 1:20; Rev 12:11).

Another great, beautiful but simple prayer can be, 'O Dear Jesus, I am a sinner, a meek sinner; Help me to love you Jesus. Jesus, hold me close, and don't let me go Jesus.' In other words, if Jesus doesn't help us, we can never be the saints God has called us to be for His Glory (John 15:5). In fact, Jesus is praying for each of us individually now so that we can become overcomers in faith and can be rewarded for it eternally (Rom 8:34; Heb 7:25)

Thank the Lord Jesus, He is always willingly to help us (Luke 5:13; Matt 8:3; Mark 1:41), if we humbly go to Him with a broken spirit (Psa 51:17; 34:28; Isa 66:2). If we learn to run to Jesus often for help, then we will never need to run away from God because of lack of help from Him due to an evil heart of unbelief, and be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin which makes us stay away from the rest within that God has promised to provide all the children of His in the New Testament (Heb 3:12-13, 14; 4:9)! Only faith pleases God and gives us the victory we need (1 John 5:4, 5), and none other will ever be able to help us be in favor with God and men (Heb 11:6; Prov 16:7). Rise up in faith and be an overcomer!

When was the last time you went to a serene silent place to say to Jesus your prayer and express your love towards Him? Do we do this often in our day to day life because of our Love towards Jesus? Have we accepted Him to be our eternal bridegroom? Have we initiated such a intimacy with Jesus? Do you spend quality time with Jesus for at least half an hour a day?

If you live in the flesh and harden your heart due to unconfessed sin of any kind, whether it is besetting or a one time downfall, you can never be full of the heavenly life of joy, peace and righteousness that Jesus gives to those who love Him and pray to Him (Rom 14:17; Php 4:6-7; Isa 48:22).

Now that you know all these things, the Bible reveals that our fight in our daily lives is not against people who come against us or hate us or speak bad against us, but rather those demons of various hierarchies of power in the kingdom of darkness of Satan who works through these people and want to derail us out of the will of God if we react instead of acting in prayer, he also wants to sadistically make us miserable on earth as we are working against him and his demons as soldiers in the Kingdom of God (Eph 6:12; 2 Tim 2:3). So we need to put on the whole armor of God and prayerfully keep ourselves always in the love of Jesus by being close to Him (Jude 1:21).

Keep yourself close to Jesus and love Him with all your heart. You will always be spiritually victorious in the end. Glory to God!

LET US PRAY: May this be our heartfelt final prayer to Jesus, "Take my hands and guide me everywhere I go, take my hands and walk with me, guide me everywhere I go. You are my Father, I am your son/daughter, help me to love you Jesus! Amen!"

"Loving Jesus will cost us something precious, and that something is everything we are and everything we have now. In other words, the sacrifice we can only do to Jesus acceptably is putting ourselves on the altar of following the will of God for our lives, as everything else is not worth of any value to Jesus except us for whom He has already sacrificed Himself so that we can be free from sin and be pleasing to God through Him." — Abraham Israel

 Much Blessings.....








Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d