Donald Trump is in LOVE ❤️ with AI or should I say SI, as #Trump is ushering in the BEAST SYSTEM along with the help of the TECHNOCRATIC OLIGARCHS like #ElonMusk #AI #SI, this is the #AntiChristAgenda #MAGA #BEAST, wake up Saints of God! It is almost time for the Rapture of the Church...!
Exactly π― according to the Scripture which foretold nearly 2700 years ago itself the exact description saying about the Antichrist,
Daniel 11
36: "Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.
37: "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
38: "But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
39: "Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.
Bible itself clearly reveals that in the time of the end, A I, will become the S I god, which the Antichrist shall honour with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things through his policies and investment, to acknowledge the god of the fortresses or forces as S I, and advance it's glory by causing the S I system of governance to rule over many, and finally divide the land of Israel for his own gain, which will bring the Great Tribulation Wrath of God over the whole world.
Here we are at the throes of it, we have been forewarned by Jesus Christ and the apostles 2000 years ago about this greatly dangerous and distressing time, the way out of it is clearly prescribed already, therefore we should watch and pray to not to get caught in the Great Tribulation that is coming upon the whole world through Rapture.
And again I say, WATCH AND PRAY TO ESCAPE THE GREAT TRIBULATION!
Much Blessings....






































No comments:
Post a Comment