Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Promises






The Unchanging Promises








The Promise for the Apostolic Ministry

Isaiah 49:2 - "And He has made My mouth like a sharp swordIn the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me, And made Me a polished shaftIn His quiver He has hidden Me."


The Promise for the year 2006

“You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance” (Psalm 65:11).


The Promise for the year 2007

“Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thingnow it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field will honor Me, the jackals and the ostriches, because I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My peopleMy chosen” (Isaiah 43:18-20).

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoicefor the LORD has done marvelous things!” (Joel 2:21).

“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you” (Joel 2:25).



Confirmation Promise for Apostolic Ministry in October 2007


“I must work the works of Him who sent Me…..” (John 9:4).Ours is a apostolic ministry.


The Promise for the year 2008

"Blessed...[are we] who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told ...[us] from the Lord.” (Luke 1:45).


The Promise for the year 2009

"And ...[Jesus] said to ...[us], “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man. (John 1:51). 


The Promise for the year 2010

""I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name." (Rev 3:8). 


The Promise for the year 2011

"2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. 3 For you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited." (Isaiah 54:2-3).


The Promise for the year 2012

"Sing, O barren, you who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman,” says the LORD." (Isaiah 54:1).


The Promise for the year 2013


"10 For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, as a vegetable garden; 11 but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven, 12 a land for which the LORD your God cares; the eyes of the LORD your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year. 13 ‘And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the LORD your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14 then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. 15 And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled.’" (Deut 11:10-15).

The Promise for the year 2014


"For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but My kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has mercy on you. " (Isa 54:10, NKJV).

The Promise for the year 2015


"11 As for you also, because of the blood of your covenant, ​I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. 12 Return to the stronghold, ​you prisoners of hope. ​Even today I declare ​that I will restore double to you." (Zech 9:11-12, NKJV).



The Promise for the year 2016



"The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands." (Ps 138:8, NKJV).



The Promise for the year 2017



"5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” 6 So we may boldly say: “ The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” (Heb 13:5-6, NKJV).



The Promise for the year 2018



"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:4, NKJV).




The Promise for the year 2019



"10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 11 “ Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, and those who strive with you shall perish. 12 You shall seek them and not find them — Those who contended with you. Those who war against you shall be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing. 13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’" (Isa 41:10-13, NKJV).




The Promise for the Year 2020



"So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed only a few days to him because of the love he had for her." (Gen 29:20, NKJV).

"10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested." (1 Chron 4:10, NKJV).





The Promise for the year 2021



"For the Lord has chosen Jacob for Himself, Israel for His [a] special treasure." (Isa 41:10-13, NKJV).

 

"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again rejoice!" (Php 4:4, NLT).







The Promise for the year 2022



"13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. Their friend; with the effects of them all 14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name." (Psa 91:14-15, NKJV).

 













Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d